Neon Stripes

| |





Sweater: POL (ModCloth)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Jeremy’s)
Bracelets: Voz Clothing & Art (Renegade Craft Fair)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

This is just an easy Monday outfit. I can be a bit lazy on Monday mornings. I find myself doing anything but getting ready; instead I’ll sneak in a little reading while I sip on my coffee (I’m almost finished with Catching Fire) or spend way too long playing with Sombrita. Once I resign myself to the fact that the weekend is over and I am going to work, it’s way too late to spend much time considering what to wear. And I also tend to go with something comfortable on Mondays…you know, to ease my way into the week. An oversized sweater and boyfriend jeans are perfect Monday attire, and as usual, I threw on heels to make myself feel not so lazy. Is there a day of the week when you feel a bit lazy about putting together a look?

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm terribly lazy on Mondays as well...it's always a casual look for me those days. Although I don't even make the effort of wearing heels so you're doing better than me.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

I really like this outfit, it's a good mix of comfy, classy and 1998 and you wear it so well

Norma said...

Nice look. Thursday for me

Angie said...

God, you are such a lazy ass.  JK.  I think you look totally put together.

Santina said...

Haha! I am such a lazy ass - so true! 

Santina said...

Thursday? I can see that. The final stretch of the week... 

Santina said...

Ah, 1998! Actually, I may have wanted to wear this very outfit back in '98...but the jeans would have to be at least three times bigger. Those were my skater days! ;)

Santina said...

Monday blues...they suck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...