Neon Leopard Manicure

| |

Pams & Kin Ladies Night // The Story So Far // Radioactive // Essie Mesmorized // Sinful Colors Black On Black

Yes, that is neon leopard. I love it. It’s definitely much bolder than my usual manicures, but I couldn’t resist trying a leopard design after learning how to apply it at the DIY Nail Art Ladies Night at Mira Mira. Parris and Kiri, the ladies behind polish line Pams & Kin, not only assured me that it was easy (it really is!) but also gave me a gift bag full of colors I was dying to try…all at once. What do you think?

15 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Ooooh, it looks amazing!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Nnenna said...

You nailed it! (yes, pun absolutely intended ;)  Seriously, it looks fantastic! I wish you could teach me how to do it!

Emily Draher said...

Beautiful!!!  I have to try leopard soon!

Santina said...

I was considering posting a step by step tutorial - any interest? It really is so easy! I know you can do it, Nnenna! :)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! It felt a bit flashy, but now I'm kinda in love with leopard manis!

Santina said...

Thanks, Emily! I'd love to see a pic if you give it a try! 

Nnenna said...

Yes, I'm definitely interested in a tutorial! :)

Adiel said...

Oooh! I love the way this turned out! So good!

kate à la mode said...

You did such an awesome job with this! I totally want to try it.

Santina said...

Any time the mani master herself compliments me on my manicure, it totally makes me day. I bow down to you, friend. ;)

Santina said...

It's super easy! Dooooooo it!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

It is soooo good. One of my favorite manicures on you yet! 

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

they look awesome, i am super impressed. 

Santina said...

Thanks, Emily! Don't be too impressed. It's nearly impossible to mess this one up. ;)

Santina said...

Truth? When I saw the finished manicure, I thought of you. I knew you'd like it. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...