Green, Green, And More Green

| |





Sweater: Zara
Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass (ModCloth)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

Some days, I wake up knowing exactly what I want to wear that day. Other days, I know how I want to feel and dress the part. On this day, I had just one mission: work in a little green to show my support of my beloved Celtics, who were playing later that day. It seems that mission quickly morphed into wearing as much green as possible. I started with the pants, and then decided on the striped green sweater. I fully intended to stop there, but as I perused my bags, I couldn’t resist the lure of more green in the form of this satchel. I may have gone a bit overboard (I got quite a few odd glances), but did my Celtics win that night? Yes, they did! 

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Okay, I need those pants in my life. For reals. Those are awesome.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

I agree with Courtney.  What style are they???

Santina said...

Here they are: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=79344&vid=1&pid=331225&scid=331225122

They run big, btw!

Ashley said...

Not only do I second your celts pride, I also own the exact same green jeans! Love the green, hope all is well Santina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...