Bugs!

| |





Dress: Dusen Dusen (ModCloth)
Shoes: Ego And Greed (ModCloth)
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Confession: While I adore the bug print of this dress, I really do not like actual bugs. I like to think of myself as a girl who can tough it out when it comes to less than comfortable conditions, and I can honestly say that I can tolerate bugs. And while I tolerate them, there are some bugs that the mere sight of will elicit screams of disgust. My boyfriend (and travel partner) was hesitant to respond when I asked his opinion of this dress. He just grinned and quickly asked if the print included cockroaches, which are by far the bug I despise the most. Upon careful examination, it was declared roach free and I knew it was a keeper!

Today is the last day to enter to win a TOKYObay Dopio wrap watch. Head over to this post to enter! 

14 comments:

sahra said...

that's a cute dress and I LOVE your style! <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Frannie Pantz said...

I love this dress on you!  Such a cute print, but I'm with you.  Bugs = yuck!!!

sartorialsidelines said...

Wow, that dress is all kinds of adorable - I love it!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amanda Weiss said...

Only you could rock a bug printed dress and look so darn CUTE! I am not a bug girl either and squeal like a little bitch when something comes buzzing my way! :-D 

<3 Amanda

Sarah Long said...

Cute as always! I am cool with most bugs, but keep the spiders FAR AWAY! We'd probably make a good bug-getting team. Xo!

House Of Jeffers said...

I could never wear something with bugs on it. Legit baby when it comes to finding bugs in my house. However, the dress is adorable, and I'm with you on the "no roach" thing. 

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Santina said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Sahra! 

Santina said...

Yes, I like them much better as a print on a cute dress... ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! The science nerd inside me just could not resist!

Santina said...

Hee hee! Thanks, Amanda!

Santina said...

Ohhh yeah, spiders are not my fave. I am okay with them unless they are really big, like bigger than my hand big...and furry. Furry spiders are totally yuck yuck, right? :)

Santina said...

Hahaha! It's definitely not for everyone...and if there were roaches, I would have returned it. No doubt. 

holleighz said...

This dress is adorable! I do ok with some bugs, but anything crunchy - cockroaches, june bugs, etc - does not go over well. Those and silverfish, the freaky fast little things - yuck!

Sarah Long said...

HAHA I just logged back in and saw this!! Totally yuck yuck! Omg, I miss your guts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...