You're Invited!

| |


Hello, friends! As you’ve likely heard on Twitter and Facebook, I’m co-hosting Ladies Night tonight at Mira Mira (one of my favorite boutiques in San Francisco) and I would absolutely love to see you there! My lovely co-hosts are Parris and Kiri, the ladies behind nail polish line Pams & Kin, and together we’ll demonstrate three different nail designs. And just in case nail art and champagne wasn’t enough, there will also be a raffle to win nail polish and 10% off everything in the store (excluding jewelry)! 

If you’re not in the Bay Area, then be sure to follow the fun on Twitter and Instagram!

2 comments:

Angie Paglino said...

I'll be there...like a hood rat.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Ooh, I can't wait for pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...