Varsity Sweater

| |





Sweater: Brooklyn Circus (borrowed from the boyfriend)
T-shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Boutique 9 (ModCloth)
Necklaces: Monserat De Lucca (ModCloth) and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

These photos mark my valiant return to outfit photos! I won’t lie; it’s been a rough few weeks and it showed in my outfit choices. It wasn’t pretty. I was lucky to have had enough photos to make it through, but it's time to get back to it. Wearing my boyfriend’s clothes is always comforting, and I’ve had my eye on this cardigan for a while. I love the varsity vibe; it’s a little sporty and a little preppy at the same time. I stayed true to that with a v-neck tee and lace up wedges. I finished off the look with a few necklaces and my go to black bag. 

12 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Sorry to hear that that things have been tough (the last few weeks have absolutely sucked for me too unfortunately)...but I'm sure it will start to get better soon.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweetlaundry said...

Great sweater. It looks so coze!

Eli said...

Glad to see you blogging again at least :) I'm gonna email you soon so we can maybe catch a bite and/or drink soon.

ps. I think those shoes and sweater were made to go together!

Allergictovanilla said...

I think it's good!! That sweater is amazing, the bf has good taste- love that the letter matches your 'do!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Santina said...

Aww thanks, Eli! 

Santina said...

It was a dream to wear. I kinda want to hide it in my closet...

Santina said...

He definitely has good taste, but I have to take credit for the sweater. It was a holiday gift from me! (I knew the day I bought it, I'd eventually wear it...) ;)

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You look like you belong in New England! It's the right amount of preppiness and chicness!

Santina said...

That's because I do! You can take the girl out of New England, but you can't take New England out of the girl! ;)

Yara Simón said...

That sweater is so cute. Great look. 

kate @ undeniable style said...

Love that sweater!

Like, Whatever said...

great outfit.  I really like those wedges

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...