Swan Lake

| |






Dress: Eva Franco (ModCloth)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: See by Chloe (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelet: A gift 

How amazing is the print on this dress? It’s like a celestial sea with swans, and I absolutely love it. I anxiously waited for it to become available and pounced as soon as it was. Once it arrived, I decided to tuck it away for the perfect occasion – my birthday! (These photos are a few weeks old now.) I actually spent the day hiking with my boyfriend, but I was sure to snap a few photos of what I wore out to dinner that night. In all honesty, I had to get ready rather quickly to catch the light, so I didn’t think much while putting this together. With such a bold print, I kept the rest of the look subdued. I stuck with the neutral palette of the dress - adding black tights and shoes and a neutral bag – and simple accessories. 

17 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Okay, I'm in love. You should have titled the post "Swoon Lake" because that's what the dress is doing to me. And you styled it perfectly.


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

What a fantastic dress!  I LOVE the print so much!  It reminds me of my favorite old school screen saver from waaaaaaaay back in the day that my Grandmother used to use.  I LOVE IT!

AmyMorby said...

You look SO so beautiful here, Santina!!

kate à la mode said...

That dress looks so lovely on you - and you're gorgeous!

Lisa Archives Vintage said...

uhm, that is one of the best dresses i've ever seen. and the little bow on the belt! awesome.

Holly Keenan said...

Most amazing dress eveeeeeeeeeer!

Santina said...

Hee hee. Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

Thanks, Frannie! I'm quite smitten with this print myself. 

Santina said...

Oh, Amy, you sure know how to make a girl feel good. :) In all honesty, I didn't think I looked my best in these photos but since I really wanted to show off the dress, I had to post them! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Kate! I am so happy it was "picked" and subsequently sold. I had my fingers crossed! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Lisa! It is definitely a new favorite of mine. The print is just too perfect!

Santina said...

Thanks, Holly! 

Marella said...

Amazing dress dear and gorgeous blog!
Following! I hope you'll follow me back! <3

Allergictovanilla said...

Amazing!! Love this print and that gorge bracelet!! Happy belated bday!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Lorena Alvarez said...

wooo you look so beautiful!! i love this drees its so cute but rocked too!
xoxo, lopaldi.wordprees.com

Sweetlaundry said...

I hope you had a great birthday. You're birthday outfit is beyond gorgeous. The swans are so romantic and feminine...I'm in love with this dress! And I think you accesorized it perfectly. Bravo!

Gaby Dolceamore said...

it's official. i have complete closet envy. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...