Pink And Green

| |









Shirt and Belt: Zara
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (DSW)
Necklace: A gift
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Watch: c/o TOKYObay
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)

Pink and green is a favorite color combination of mine, and when I decided to wear my new green pants, I found myself immediately perusing my closet for a pink shirt. The delicate print and fabric of this top took my outfit in a very different direction than what I was originally thinking, and before I knew it I was swapping out my silver loafers for sky high nude pumps. Playing up the fun colors, I added a colorful wrap watch and bag and finished it off with just a few silver accessories. 

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love this - I've been hunting for the perfect pair of green pants and yours are lovely!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Lauren said...

Loving all the bright colors! I need to grab a pair of bright pants like this asap
xL

Santina said...

I definitely recommend getting a pair! I also have a similar pair in bright blue! 

Santina said...

If you're looking for a pair, then you should definitely check out Gap. I'm really happy with these pants, but I warn you that they run big. I tried to buy them online (actually bought two sizes) but in the end had to go into the store. Online shopping failure. 

Norma said...

You look great. Love seeing you in heels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...