Polka Dot Manicure And A Party!

| |

Essie Waltz // Hello Kitty Blueberry

After making my own dotting tools and realizing how easy a polka dot manicure is, I couldn’t wait to try another version. The timing of my weekend manicure conveniently coincided with preparation for the Ladies Night I mentioned in my last post. When discussing manicures to demonstrate, polka dots were an easy choice. They’re everywhere, they feel fresh for spring, and they’re a super easy DIY. I decided on a classic take with a periwinkle base and crisp white dots. 

The party was way too much fun not to share, so I was sure to snap a few pics throughout the night. It turns out champagne and DIY nail art is an irresistible combination, and the manicure table stayed packed all night. Pams & Kin provided the polish in everything from pastels to neon to glitter. Content with my manicure, I jumped in and helped a few ladies, and in the process learned how to apply a leopard design thanks to my lovely co-hosts, Parris and Kiri. And, of course, there was a little shopping. I tried to convince myself that it was possible to walk out of Mira Mira without a bag in hand. It’s not. I walked out with a bag containing two pieces that I cannot wait to wear. (Stay tuned!) A big thank you to everyone who came out! And, a special thank you to Mira and Tara of Mira Mira and Parris and Kiri! 

Parris and Kiri, the ladies behind Pams & Kin // A gift from the ladies (I'll be trying my hand at leopard next!) 
 The manicure master herself, Adiel of It's Because I Think Too Much // Adiel's leopard mani 
Angie of The Hotness Your Momma Warned You About // Couldn't leave without at least one bag

6 comments:

Sartorial Sidelines said...

Your manicures always just delight me to know end and this is, of course, no exception. Also, the Hello Kitty shaped bottle - c'mon, how adorable is that?

Courtney  ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

That leopard mani is killer! And I can't wait to see what you bought!

Nnenna said...

It looks like this event was an absolute blast! I love your polka dot manicure- it came out perfectly!  Also loving the leopard mani- I want to learn how to do that!

Adiel said...

I had so much fun hanging out with your gorgeous self! The nail art was just an added bonus! ;)

Santina said...

I'm going to do leopard next - stay tuned!

Santina said...

Isn't it? I have weekend plans for a leopard mani of my own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...