Mint, Pink, And Rose Gold

| |

Sally Hansen Smooth And Perfect in Sea // Sally Hansen Smooth And Perfect in Satin // Revlon Sparkling

Hi, my name is Santina and I’m addicted to glitter polish. Yes, it was in my last manicure post that I swore it off for the sake of healthy nails (removing it usually removes a few layers of my nails along with the polish). But a few days later, I found myself digging through my ever-growing collection of polish only to pull out this rose gold glitter top coat. Glitter is the crack of the manicure world, I tell you! It seems I just can’t paint my nails without adding glitter to at least one or two fingers. This combination of such a pale pink and mint green was begging for a little somethin' somethin' – glitter it was! Acknowledging that I have a problem is the first step, right? (Maybe it's also the time to come clean with the fact that my current manicure is just a variation of this one...with glitter.)

11 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I am also a glitter addict, even though taking it off is so terrible! But I just can't seem to stop myself from adding it....

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Glitter is so hard to stop abusing...I mean, wearing. :D Have you tried holographic polishes yet? They're a bit pricier but look so cool on!

AmyMorby said...

Hi, I'm Amy, and I'm also a glitter-holic. For reals. My husband told me the other day that glitter polish is how hoarding starts. I think he's right.

Santina said...

Hahahahaha! I might be a slight hoarder...maybe...

Santina said...

I haven't! I'll have to pick some up for the sake of my nails!

Santina said...

I'm happy I'm not alone in this addiction! ;)

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You should try Glitter Gal or Layla- both brands make great holos!

Sweetlaundry said...

Ok, enough is enough...I've gotta add some glitter to my polish collection. This mani is so pretty!!

Nnenna said...

So pretty! Haha, glitter polish is like crack- it's soo hard to resist! :)

Santina said...

Just know what you're getting yourself into - it's an addiction, I tell you! 

Santina said...

Isn't it? It's just such an easy way to make a mani special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...