Happy Pants

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: Elevenses (Anthropologie)
Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass (ModCloth)
Bracelets: c/o TOKYObay and Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Necklace: A gift
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

The weather in San Francisco has been all over the place, and there were quite a few days of pouring rain before this one. I woke up expecting to see more rain, but much to my delight, the sun was shining and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Sometimes it can be something as small as an unexpected dose of sunshine to put one in a good mood, and that sentiment is certainly reflected in my choice of pants. There are some pieces in my closet that make it almost impossible to be anything but happy. This pair of pants – with the bold colors and cheerful print – definitely fall into that category. I went for a more relaxed look than the last time I wore them, pairing them with an easy chambray shirt and a new pair of silver loafers. It turns out that sunshine and a new pair of shiny shoes pretty much guarantee a good day!

11 comments:

T. said...

Love your shoes!

sartorialsidelines said...

I am in awe of those pants! I've been coveting a floral print pair myself but I have serious reservations about my ability to pull them off...which you are doing magnificently.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Gaby Dolceamore said...

seriously, what did we do before chambray shirts? did we really just highlight pieces like floral pants and southwestern print skirts with white tee shirts?! ick.

Kristen said...

These pants make me really happy! :)Kristen via The Hunt. 

the Citizen Rosebud said...

I love the floral pants, and the white loafers, how Cali cool are you? And. WE. BOTH. HAVE. PINK. HAIR. Twinsies, twinsies!

Allergictovanilla said...

A good chambray, and pair of floral pants is pretty much perfection! Love the print on those pants!!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Santina said...

Thank you! They are super comfortable on top of being adorable! 

Santina said...

I'm sure there is a pair out there for you, Courtney! Or should I start calling you "doc"? ;)

Santina said...

Hee hee. I really don't know. Sometimes I wonder how I made it without this particular chambray shirt! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Kristen! 

Santina said...

I actually thought I looked more retired Floridian than anything else - ha! 

Yay for twinsies!!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...