Crazy For Cap Toes

| |

Crazy For Cap Toes
Crazy For Cap Toes by stylebysantina Clockwise from top left: Marc by Marc Jacobs, $195 //  Carven, $665 // Bloch, $140 // Giuseppe Zanotti, $595 // Reiss, $245 // Kate Spade flat shoes, $225 // Stuart Weitzman, $365 


It’s true; I’m crazy for cap toe shoes! It all started when I first spotted those absolutely gorgeous Stuart Weitzman Mary Jane pumps (I actually prefer them in mint green) and has spun completely out of control. I have been scouring the internet to find the perfect pair, and there are endless options: flats and pumps, neon and pastel, patent and textured leather. Clearly, I found way too many options, so I thought I’d share a few here. Of course, some of these are a bit too big of a splurge for me at the moment, but a girl can dream, right? Though I have had my eye on those cork flats with the neon pink toe…might have to click “buy” soon! 

Are there any shoe trends that you’re obsessing over? 

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I've been looking around for a pair in my budget but haven't been successful yet...which is unfortunate because I love the look!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com 

Allergictovanilla said...

They are for sure all the rage! Have you thought about DIYing your own pair? Mimi's Muneca does a really great job of showing us how it's done- I'm thinking it's time to DIY my own pair!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Sweetlaundry said...

Other than the Stuart Weitzman shoes (which are dynamite) the cork flats with the pink toe are the second best of the bunch. I say go for it!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

The Stuart Weitzman pair is driving me MAD! I'm not even that crazy about the cap-toe trend, but seeing it in pastel and shiny silver makes me swoon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...