Petals And Polka Dots

| |







Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Chanel (Jeremy’s)
Pin: Kate Spade 
Bracelet and Watch: Michael  Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Coach (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

When a seventy-degree day hits in March, I have to take advantage. And by “take advantage” I obviously mean throw on a spring inspired outfit, stroll around the city, and eat delicious ice cream while basking in the sun. As luck would have it, this skirt conveniently arrived just the day before, so I didn’t need to waste any time figuring out what to wear. I'm not sure if it was the sunshine, the polka dots or the promise of ice cream, but my good mood definitely translated to my outfit choice. I debated a number of necklaces but then I remembered this flower pin – perfect! Loving the pop of red against the teal skirt, I decided to add a bit more with this playful bag before finishing it off with a neutral pair of flats. 

23 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Such a great skirt!!!! Just when I thought it couldn't get much better than your black pleated number...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Cynthia said...

I like how you're using the new hair for contrast/pop of color.  It's a great color.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

The red flower is too cute! I love it! And I still love your red hair!

Frannie Pantz said...

What a gorgeous skirt and perfect for a spring look!  I love this Santina!  Enjoy your sunshine!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

You ARE spring in that outfit!  I can't wait for warm weather to hit Portland.

Also, I LOVE how much you wear those shades.  To think I was worried you wouldn't like them...

Adiel said...

Oooh! I love the colors in this 'fit! So good with your hair!

Amanda said...

LOOOOVE this! So perfect for the amazing weather! :-)

Catie said...

Loving your skirt!

kate à la mode said...

I totally don't remember that skirt at all, but I love it! Do you remember what it's called?

Rebecca said...

Love the colors! Such a fun spring look.

Gaby Dolceamore said...

pretty pretty pin. i just ordered two small ones from ban.do. cant wait for them to come so i can girl-up my tomboy clothes!

Santina said...

While I adore this skirt, it pales in comparison to the black pleated faux leather. That skirt is just so rad! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Cynthia! I think I've adjusted to my new hair color! 

Santina said...

Thanks! I love the red hair, too. I think I'll keep it for a while. 

Santina said...

Thank you! 

Santina said...

I'm so happy that you can actually see how often I wear them. I know I told you I wear them all the time, but it's not the same. Thanks again for the awesome sunglasses!

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel!

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda! A new skirt and a 70 degree day - it was a no brainer! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Catie!

Santina said...

Here it is: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/skirts/fro-yo-enjoyment-skirt I bought it along with the swan dress in my last order! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Rebecca!

Santina said...

Fun! Can't wait to see you rock them!

Maria said...

pretty! love that skirt on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...