A Perfect Match

| |





Dress: Jason Wu for Target
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

As I’ve mentioned, I was extremely excited to finally get my hands on my Jason Wu for Target haul. Finally picking up the package from the post office rather conveniently coincided with some warmer weather so I wasted no time in wearing it. When I went through the collection online, making a list of everything I wanted, I kept in mind that I would have red hair when it arrived. I definitely gravitated to the navy pieces (again with blue), but I wasn’t sure how this pale pink would look with red hair. I was pleased to find that I actually love it! For a warm February day, I offset bare arms with black tights. As I looked through my necklaces, I realized that this H&M necklace, which I picked up weeks ago, matched the dress perfectly. Don’t you love when that happens?

14 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Eeep, I love this on you!!!!! You look seriously great - I've got to get some photos up of me in mine.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

This dress is adorable and I think it looks GREAT with your red locks!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the H&M necklace does match the dress perfectly. You look wonderful here. I'm actually wear something from my Jason Wu for Target haul on my blog today as well!

Kristy said...

I can't express my jealousy right now that you own that JW x Target dress! That particular dress is one of those dresses that could be worn alone with no (or very minimal) accessories and it would still be a standout! SO JEALOUS!!! :D

www.monochromachic.com

erika said...

I got that dress too!  and I wore it the same way (kinda)!  It looks great on you.
http://teachershavelivestoo.com/2012/02/25/crowns-crumpets-and-jason/

love the post!

Jackielebrun said...

you look so cute!  I don't think I have ever seen your tattoos before...is that possible?  Your hair looks amazing too!
XO
Jackie
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Sweet Laundry said...

Would you believe that Jason Wu was in Toronto last week at a Target pop up shop and I couldn't go because I had to work! Grrr...so frustrating. If I had gone and this dress was there I would have wasted no time snatching it up. It looks fantastic on you!

Gaby Dolceamore said...

that dress is perfect with you hair! and what is that tattoo? i had no idea, lets talk in on the twitter!

kate à la mode said...

LOVE this dress - looks awesome on you!

Whatthehaute said...

A fantastic outfit if I ever saw one!

Eli said...

Ooh I can see a sneak peek of your new tattoo! So cool! This was my favorite dress of the collection, youre lucky!! It's so beautiful on you

ClosetConfections said...

We are outfit twinsies today, lol!  --> http://closetconfections.com/2012/03/closet-confection-printemp/

mousevox vintage said...

This is the first I've seen of your red hair - I LOVE it! Makes me want to be a redhead again. I'm loving the pastel pink of your dress in contrast with your new do, as well.

Angie said...

DEAR GOD!!!!!  I am positive that Wu made this for Yu.  See what I did there?  Anyways, You look fuckingamazeballs.  I love these colors on you.  I think they look outrageously perfect with your hair.

That is all.

Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...