Flowers And Lace

| |








Cardigan: Rodarte for Target
T-shirt: James Perse 
Pants: Elevenses (Anthropologie)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: J. Crew
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Bans (Saks)

These pants caught my eye a while back, so once I saw them on super sale, I didn’t even think. I just bought…my third pair of floral pants. Oops! When they arrived, I was pleased to find that they fit perfectly and were ever prettier in person. I absolutely adore the slightly smudged look of the flowers; they almost appear drawn on with pastels. When it came to putting an outfit together around these pants, I took a cue from the bold colors and added a bright yellow lace cardigan and poppy bag. A gray t-shirt and black heels anchored all that color and kept it from being over the top. I have to admit, I couldn’t help but be in a good mood in this outfit. I need to wear these pants again…

I have to give a shout out to my boyfriend for these photos. Not only does he take my outfit photos but also often suggests locations (yes, I'm a lucky girl), and he had suggested this one many times before I finally agreed. I’m really not sure why I waited so long. These are by far my favorite photos that we’ve taken recently.

17 comments:

arunkmrseo said...

Very awesome posting and very unique title.   I also like your writing style. It appears to me to be persuasive and I like that. I truly enjoyed this.
Send Flowers To Mumbai
Flowers To Mumbai
Flower Delivery To Mumbai

Sartorial Sidelines said...

The photos do look great - and I LOVE those pants!!!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

Great look Santina!  I LOVE the pants and that cardigan is great too.  It looks like it was made for the pants!

AmyMorby said...

This.is.GORGEOUS!!!!! Everything about it screams Santina and summer and all things bright and wonderful. You probably should just wear this every day. ;)

Angie said...

You're so money and you don't even know it!  I feel like your hair is the ultimate accessory with this outfit. DAYUM GINA!

Gaby Dolceamore said...

i was thinking these pants were perfection, and then i read the copy and it seems you agree! congrats on the awesome find. theyre beautiful

Santina said...

Thanks, Gaby! I'm quite pleased with my purchase!

Santina said...

Hahaha. Thanks, Ang.

Santina said...

Thank you, Amy! I kinda think I should wear it every day, too!

Santina said...

Thanks, Frannie!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Ahhhhhh, love it!  What an excellent outfit.

Sweetlaundry said...

I've seen these pants around the blogosphere alot lately and I have to say (don't tell anyone) this is my favorite styling of them so far. I think it's the color of the cardigan, it compliments the pants so well. And the basic tee is a cool touch. Way to go! And way to go to the bf for picking a great photo locale :)

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You definitely need to take more outfit photos in this location- it's super pretty! As for the flowered pants, I'm eyeing a pair and I'm pretty sure they won't be the only pair I get!

Gu3est said...

Where WERE these pics taken?? They are beautiful!!

kate à la mode said...

I ADORE this outfit! Love all the bright colors - and they came together beautifully. I also agree that you should take more photos around here. :)

Arunkmrseo said...

Very pretty! My fav flower are daisy's! I just love them. And like Meg Ryan said in You've Got Mail, they are so friendly.
Flowers To Mumbai
Flower Delivery To Mumbai

My Flowers to India said...

Send Flowers to
India, Send Flowers in India, Send Flowers online India, Sending flowers to
India, Flowers in India, Send Flowers online to India, Send cakes to India, Buy
Chocolates online India, Online Cake Delivery in India, India Cakes, Send Cake Online,
Birthday Cake and Flowers, Cake Delivery Online, Send Flowers to Pune , Online
Cake Delivery in Pune , Send Flowers to Jaipur , Online Cake delivery in Jaipur
, Send Flowers to Goa , Online Cake delivery in Jaipur, Send Flowers to Mumbai
, Online Cake delivery in Mumbai , Send Flowers to Delhi , Online Cake delivery
in Delhi , Send Flowers to Bangalore, Online Cake Delivery in Bangalore, Online
Cake delivery in Meerut , Send Flowers to Meerut, Online Cake delivery in
Ludhiana , Send Flowers to Ludhiana



Send Flowers to
India




Online Cake Delivery in Pune, Cake Delivery in Pune, Cake shops in Pune, Midnight Cake Delivery in
Pune, Order Cake Online Pune,
Online Cake Order in Pune, Best Cake Shop in Pune,Send Cake to India, Cakes to India ,Send
Cakes to India



Online Cake Delivery in Pune



Send Flowers to Pune, Flower Delivery in Pune, Flower Delivery
Pune, Online Flower Delivery in Pune, Flowers Delivery in Pune, Flowers to
Pune, Pune Flower Delivery, Online Flowers Delivery in Pune, Send Flowers to
India, Flowers to India

Send Flowers to Pune

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...