Cute And Comfortable

| |








Cardigan: Jason Wu for Target
Top: ModCloth
Jeans: Levi’s (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass (Shoe Biz)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Ever since my self-imposed weeklong ban on pants, I find myself succumbing to the lure of boyfriend jeans and button downs far less often. But, then there are days – usually toward the end of the week - when a comfortable outfit is just too irresistible. This was definitely one of those days. While I resigned myself to a casual and comfortable outfit, I wasn’t quite ready to slip into one of my go-to boyish looks. Instead I created a much more feminine version with black skinnies, an adorable top and a lace cardigan. Are there days when you need a comfortable, unfussy look? What’s your go-to casual look?

10 comments:

Hannah said...

You look great!! When I'm feeling like I need a casual, non-fussy day I usually revert back to college-dressing: skinny jeans, t-shirt (probably black) of some obscure band, and converse. #facepalm What I need are more pretty but easy tops like yours. So lovely.  And the Jason Wu for Target cardigan is great...I haven't seen that one yet and it looks gorgeous! 

sartorialsidelines said...

This is such a cute outfit - I love that ModCloth top.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

sartorialsidelines said...

And I am kicking myself for missing out on that Jason Wu for Target cardigan!

Nnenna said...

You are just too adorable in that polka-dot top and pretty
blue cardigan- I love it!  Oh I’m all
about comfortable and casual :) My go to look is a pretty dress, cardigan, and
a pair of boots or flats depending on the season!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

I need some black skinnies.  Everytime I see yours, I am jealous.

My go-to comfy look is jeans and a sweatshirt, but that outfit rarely leaves the house :)

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Such a sweet look. I like how simple and casual the outfit is. 
xo,
nancy

Sweet Laundry said...

Yes. This usually happens on Mondays and definitely involves jeans, a top, cardigan...and these days a comfy scarf. I don't look nearly as cute as you though :)

Crystalin said...

Love your oxford looking bow shoes, really cute! And yes, Old Navy has been killing it lately. You should so go check it out :)

kate à la mode said...

So sunny and adorbs! Love that blue and polka dots.

I tend to turn to jersey dresses when I need a comfy outfit. They're just so easy.

Starisea said...

I love this cardigan SO much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...