Blue With A Side Of Stripes

| |








Sweater: Zara
Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Boutique 9 (Nordstrom)
Necklaces: J. Crew and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

As much as I adore the pastels that are everywhere this spring, bold colors always feel more cheerful to me. I’ve worn these blue pants much more than it would appear here on Style by Santina, and I love them a bit more each time I wear them. This outfit started with the pants: unlike the recent weather in San Francisco (rain, rain, and rain), when these photos were taken, spring was in the air and the sun was shining, so bright pants felt appropriate. I immediately grabbed my chambray shirt, but felt a bit too blue. This lightweight sweater was the perfect solution. The green stripes satisfied my need for more color…and if that didn’t do it, the teal metallic bag did!

11 comments:

Sartorial Sidelines said...

I'm a pretty big fan of bold blue myself - love those pants on you and the Jacobs necklace is super cute.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Gaby Dolceamore said...

this looks very similar to an outfit i have been sporting. LOVE it!

AvgGirlsGuide said...

yay for chambray! Love how you styled this with the cobalt skinnies. I have a pair of the same. Great idea!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

 I love all the blue!  I am going to build an outfit like that with my bright blue skinnies.

Allergictovanilla said...

Love the sea of blue!! And stripes have a soft spot in my heart, so this is pretty much awesome!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Santina said...

It's the red hair...it has brainwashed me...blue, blue, blue... ;)

Santina said...

Ohhh, will you feature this outfit on the blog??

Santina said...

Aww thanks! There really is nothing a good chambray shirt doesn't work with!

Santina said...

Do it!

Santina said...

Yeah, stripes rock. It's true.

Kristy said...

I'm feeling blue... but in a good way! Love the different shades of blue in this outfit. The combination looks so harmonious :)

www.monochromachic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...