You're Invited!

| |


Hello friends! I'm taking a brief break from the usual programming to invite you to attend the Party Dresses Posh Party! If you’re in San Francisco, head over to Acre/SF to party, shop, and mingle with many of my favorite SF bloggers...and me! Not in SF? Not to worry! Download the Poshmark app, log in at 6 PM (PST), pour yourself a glass of bubbly and party down in the comfort of your own home! (No one will know if you’re in pajamas!) 

So, I have a confession: as many of you know, I was a rather late adopter of Facebook. (Like, several years too late.) You know what finally pushed me over the edge? Poshmark! (You can only log into the app using your Facebook credentials.) After seeing so many of my favorite blogging pals – like Maria and Angie – score some swoon worthy pieces at bargain prices, I had to get in on the action. While I’ve only listed a pair of shoes so far, I intend to list more items from my closet in the future. Since the theme for tonight’s party is party dresses, you will be sure to find at least one of my dresses up for grabs!

I hope to see you tonight – either in person or in the app (find me - @stylebysantina)!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Better late than never!  Can't wait to see you (and your amazing listings) tonight!

xo's-
Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...