A Spring Inspired Look

| |








Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: TBA (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (DSW)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelets: Voz Clothing & Art (Renegade Craft Fair)
Ring: Betsey Johnson 
Bag: See by Chloe (a gift)

The weather definitely influences my outfits and not just in terms of temperature. Much like the rainy weather in Portland lead to many gray outfits, a dose of spring weather in February inspired me to wear pastels and floral pants. With printed pants emerging as a huge trend for spring, I’m excited to already have some in my closet and decided to build an outfit around this pair. I’ve worn these pants a few times but had yet to show off the high waist. Tying up this chambray shirt not only revealed the waist but also made the boyish cut feel a bit more feminine. In keeping with soft colors, I added a pair of sky-high nude platforms and a silver bag. A pair of bangles – one neon and one pastel – and a piggy ring finished off this look.

(Photos by Kate of Kate à la Mode)

7 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I could so never pull off patterned pants but you are working it - they look great!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

holleighz said...

This is making me long for spring (and a pair of floral pants)! Love how the red hair looks with pastels.

MercuryMoonshineDutchess said...

When I read your posts my eyes glaze with love and fire the echos from ancient fairy ghosts sing beautiful music the walls turn pink and baby blue the ground trembles as stars dance across a galaxy of groovy vibes keep posting baby! X Mercury Moonshine Dutchess "spreading Love Throughout The Dublin Streets While the Moon Shines " Lets dance in georges arcade and spread glitter during the St Patricks Day Parade

erika sheffer said...

i honestly love putting a chambray top with anything. love the pants! but really, i cannot stop staring at your hair. you can seriously pull of any look. i swear.

xo,
E

davie+erica said...

 So pretty! You have a really awesome sense of style. We adore the denim with printed pant look so much too! Love your hair :)


 


ox from NYC!


davie+erica


 


LPFashionPhilosophy

House Of Jeffers said...

Your hair is just all types of amazing! I wish I could pull off a color like that! LOVE your bracelets... I almost bought them on Etsy! Glad to see them styled by someone who appreciates neons!

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Gaby Dolceamore said...

They were my favorite stand at renegade when i went in may (april?). i took like 1000 photos of their spraypainted suitcases. unless im talking about the wrong people, in which case nevermind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...