A Sequined Sweatshirt

| |





Sweatshirt: Laugh Cry Repeat (Mira Mira)
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seychelles (ModCloth)
Rings: Surface To Air (Shotwell) and ModCloth
Bag: L.A.M.B. (Nordstrom Rack)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

How amazing is this sweatshirt? I love, love, love it! And, when Valentine’s Day rolled around, there was absolutely no debate about what I’d be wearing. I mean, could it be more perfect? This faux leather pleated skirt has quickly become a wardrobe go-to, and it perfectly fit the feminine yet edgy vibe of the sweatshirt. With black tights and a gray clutch, this outfit desperately needed some color, and while I considered going with pink or red, these blue suede heels fit my Valentine’s Day style. Besides, my hair is red enough… 

11 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Seriously, out of all the blogs I read, you have the closet that I most want to raid. When I was 16 I had a very similar sweater (black though and the heart was just silver and not sequined) and I was insanely in love with that shirt...now your shirt is making me all nostalgic.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Are pleats and sparkle our new polka dots and stripes! You look adorable as ever, Santina. I just got a haircut and am planing to dye my hair...red/pink! So I think we really are sistahs from another mistah. 

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Sparkles make everything look awesome, even hearts! For the record, I wore all black on Valentine's Day. :D

Amanda Weiss said...

The sweatshirt is amaaazzzinnng!! I love how the bottom of the heart drops off the end of the shirt- so fun! And your red hair looks beyond fab with this look. 

:-) Amanda

Sweetlaundry said...

GREAT Valetine's Day outfit. I love how the only spot of red is the colour of your hair.

Ruby Girl said...

what an awesome sweatshirt! you look chic & glammmm girl! haha perf for vday!! xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

Santina said...

That is so flattering! Thank you so, so much!

What happened to the sweatshirt? Do you still have it? Sounds like a DIY project!

Santina said...

I saw your red hair on Instagram - loooooooove it! 

Santina said...

Hee hee. Love that you wore all black!

Santina said...

I love that part, too! It's so fun!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...