Copycat!

| |

Sephora by OPI Indi-go With The Flow // Hello Kitty Blueberry


I take absolutely no credit for this one. While in the past I’ve used designs or techniques found around the internet as inspiration, this one I straight up stole from Adiel of It’s Because I Think Too Much. I’m honest about it. In fact, as soon as I saw this post, I told Adiel I was going to do the exact same thing. (Do you ever read something you tweet and think, “huh, that doesn’t sound how it did in my head”? No? Me neither…) So, I headed to Sephora for the Indi-go With The Flow glitter polish. When I couldn’t find it, I went so far as to ask for it and sure enough there was a bottle “in the back”. Obviously everyone else who read Adiel’s post went out to buy it, too! Feeling victorious, I grabbed this pretty periwinkle and headed home to paint my nails. I am absolutely in love with this manicure. It’s just so pretty, isn’t it?

(Pssttt…did you know Style by Santina is finally on Facebook? I’d love if you headed over and “Liked” my page!)

7 comments:

Adiel said...

Ahh! I love how it turned out on you! And it's not a straight up copy cat--you have different accent nails! ;)

sartorialsidelines said...

Well, now I am going to steal it from you! And I never knew you were from the East Coast - what part? You may also be pleased to know that I won myself a tidy $160 on the slots last night.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Ladyofashion said...

I love it! The colour is so lovely. I'm into so many blues, and oranges lately. Will have to transfer them into my nail varnishes as well. lol Great job!

Santina said...

Adiel, I really do love this one! I should be handing out your blog card every time someone compliments them!

Santina said...

$160? Woot! And, I'm from Rhode Island and went to college in Vermont. I love New England!

Steal away, my friend! And blog about it so I can see some pics!

Santina said...

Ohhh, I love orange nails. So bold!

Nnenna said...

I might totally copy this look too- it's just so pretty! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...