Muted Tones And Neon

| |





Dress: Madewell
Shirt: Leifsdottir (Jeremy’s)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)

I knew when I embarked on a week of only dresses and skirts that I’d have to pull this one out again. Last time I wore it, I regretted not layering it over a button down…surprise, surprise, I know. Perhaps I should challenge myself to go without button downs next time? I think my eye just twitched at the mere thought. Back to the outfit – as I perused the rather large button down section of my closet, this one immediately jumped out at me. Even though the playful cat print wouldn’t be visible with only the collar exposed, I knew that it would make me happy just knowing that my shirt was covered in kitties. With such muted tones, this outfit begged for color and what better way to add some than with my neon orange satchel? 

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that Madewell dress -- and it looks great with the neon satchel!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

A week without button-downs sounds like a nightmare! I love that dress a little more every time you wear it!

Santina said...

A nightmare indeed! I don't think I could hack it.

Did you happen to notice a bit of a tattoo peeking out of my sleeve in that third pic? ;) 

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! All the gray and black was begging for a neon bag, don't you think? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...