Mouse Shoes

| |





Sweater: BCBG Max Azria (Nordstrom)
Dress: See by Chloe (Mercantile, Portland, OR)
Tights: Betsey Johnson (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Anthropologie
Rings: Surface To Air (Shotwell) and ModCloth
Bag: See by Chloe (a gift)

As my week without pants continued, I reacquainted myself with some of my favorite dresses that really have not been shown enough love lately. This dress has been tucked away in my closet since last August, and it was definitely time to pull it out and build an outfit around it. I love the soft colors and delicate print, and I didn’t want to weigh that down with black tights so I went with a gray pair. When I wear tights I definitely prefer to wear shoes in the same color to elongate my legs, and I just could not resist these adorable silver mouse flats. How cute are they? They instantly bring a smile to my face! A gray cardigan and a few silver accessories finished off this perfect transitional look. I can feel spring coming…can you?

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love those shoes!  And they looks great with the grey cardi and grey tights...so double win!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Yay!  The See by Chloe dress!  I know you will never regret that purchase.  I love it with all the grey and silver.

sharde said...

Hi Santina! I just found your blog, I'm across the bay from you :)
I was thinking about a bay area fashion bloggers meet up, would you be interested?

sharde
the style projects

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney. Gray feels much more spring than black, doesn't it?

Santina said...

I think you're obligated to say that since you had a hand in convincing me to buy it...

Santina said...

Hi Sharde! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I am always down to meet up with other Bay Area bloggers - keep me posted!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Ahh, the mouse flats! I love them so much. 

My Voguish Diaries said...

Hi! So i found your blog on BDIB and I've literally red back for like a year already! I love your hair, I love your style! You're rocking it! So refreshing. Oh and I love your layout! 

-xx-
Medge

http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...