Flashback Friday: One Year Ago Today

| |

Change Your Clothes, Change Your Attitude

Please excuse this brief interruption to the usual programming here on Style by Santina, but a Flashback Friday is long overdue given all the changes that have been captured since the beginning of this blog. One year ago today I was living in a Sayulita, Nayarit, a small beach town in Mexico. Casual outfits were the norm, my tan was my best accessory and my hair was almost entirely my natural color. Crazy, right?

Happy Friday, friends!

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Do you miss it there? I don't think I've rocked a tan in like 10 years...I should take a vacation some place warm.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jes Ryzenberg said...

Love this whole look! Yay for stripes and the tan is AMAZING!!! Seriously, let's plan sunny getaway soon! (OK, maybe within the next year) Seriously, this is the perfect summer outfit. 

Allergictovanilla said...

Totes agree, the tan is MAJOR, and for sure your best accessory! Even though you claim this is your "casual outfit" you are still killing it! 

xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Krista Gray said...

Hello tan!

katealamode said...

Cute outfit! I'm totally having a thing for green with black & white.

Eli said...

It's a whole other Santina! The one we first met :) It's nice to look back on moments like this in your life!

Sweetlaundry said...

Hello Sayulita Santina! I still can't get over that tan...

Joanna said...

Are you kidding me with that tan?! I'm so freaking jealous right now that my skin looks even greener than usual. Goddamn olive skin does NOT look good without a little sun kiss on it. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...