Cat And Mouse

| |





Cardigan: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
T-shirt: Jason Wu for Target
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Much like with Missoni for Target, I relied on Erin to my dirty work for me when it came to Jason Wu for Target. While I slept in on that Sunday morning, she was out scooping up everything I asked for and then some. (Have I mentioned that she’s my best friend?) After the post office held the package hostage, I finally got my hands on the haul and immediately put on this t-shirt. How could I not? It’s a crazy cat lady’s dream!

While I wanted the rest of the outfit to reflect the playful spirit of the t-shirt, I also wanted to avoid looking juvenile. Once again, this faux leather pleated skirt proved to be irresistible. It added just enough edginess to balance out the rather sweet cardigan and mouse flats. When it came to a bag, I decided to stick with the simple but chic color combination and went with a red bag. 

17 comments:

Tanvi said...

How nice of Erin! I got that tee too! :) You are looking AWESOME!
♡ from © tanvii.com

sartorialsidelines said...

This is so cute! I love the t-shirt (I'm sort of wishing I'd gotten it with the rest of my Jason Wu for Target purchases) and it looks adorable with the skirt and those flats.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

This is such a cute outfit and I love that you toughened it up with the pleated leather skirt!

Kristy said...

I'm so jealous of you because you have the best collection of Marc Jacobs pieces!!! That cardigan is too adorable <3

www.monochromachic.com

Gaby Dolceamore said...

you are the cutest cat lady on the internets.

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Wait a minute... I know that outfit. Did you wear it twice, or did you sneak pics in before I arrived? As I have already commented in person, it's a great outfit.

Santina said...

Once you texted saying that you were running behind, I decided to snap a few photos! ;)

Santina said...

One of the best compliments ever!!! Thanks, Gaby!

Santina said...

Awww thanks, Kristy. It's been a while since I wore this cardigan - I forgot how much I love it!

Santina said...

Thanks! I thought the pleated leather offset all that cuteness! ;)

Santina said...

What?!? You need this shirt!

Santina said...

Thanks, Tanvi! I think I saw a pic of you in this tee on Instagram! Isn't it adorable?

Nnenna said...

Yay, I love the Milu tee- so cute on you!  I almost snapped it up myself, but I'd already spent way too much on the Jason Wu for Target stuff! :)

Mel said...

OMG I am sooo loving the red hair!!! You look amazing!! Head to toe perfection.

xoxo

FashionableeMe said...

MMEEOOOWWW girl! This is so fab and I love the pops of red! So fun!

<3 Amanda

Richelle said...

i love your skirt!!

http://www.hisfhapa.blogspot.com/

xxoxoox

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Oh no, you didn't? You got that Jason Wu for Target t-shirt? So lucky! I love that cat print. Man, I gotta find a friend just like Erin. :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...