Black, White, And Gold

| |








Shirt: Trouve (Nordstrom)
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Chanel (Jeremy’s)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: H&M, Stella & Dot, and Vita Fede (Gilt)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: See by Chloe (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Remember how I said I could feel spring coming? Well, it definitely arrived…and then promptly left again. But for a few days, the weather was absolutely glorious, and when days in the upper 60’s hit in February, a girl has to take advantage. After a few days of spotting bare legs all over this city, I decided it was time to shed the tights. Of course, I despise being even the slightest bit cold, so bare legs meant a longer skirt. I’ve wanted to wear this skirt ever since I last took it off, and the heavy fabric reassured me that I wouldn’t be cold. I quickly reached for my Chanel flats, and the combination of classic and edgy made finishing off the look a breeze. I added a crisp white button down, tied it up, and layered on gold accessories.

Are you getting brief tastes of spring here and there? What are you wearing to take advantage of it?

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I think we all know how big I fan I am of the skirt...and those flats. Also, that gold studded style cuff is the perfect accessory.



Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Adiel said...

You are always one-upping yourself! Every time I think you've got your best outfit ever, you come and show me you can do even better. This is a winner!

katealamode said...

Pretty! Love the bracelets, and of course that skirt is a fave of mine. Also, yay for cherry blossoms!


- Kate
http://katealamode.com

Annalise Furman said...

Oh, I just love your pleated skirt!! And the cherry blossoms are so beautiful in the spring. I hope it gets nice and warm again.
XOXO

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

What a classy, chic outfit. And I especially love the tough accents. Those bangles are bad ass!

Victoria said...

Cherry blossoms are a true sign that Spring is on it's way! What a beautiful back drop!

You can't go wrong with classic black, white and gold! Love this...all of it! Your hair is looking pretty fly as well...I am a sucker for a choppy bang! xo Vicwww.thriftjuice.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...