Weekend Wear And A Winner

| |








Cardigan: Mink Pink (ModCloth)
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Levi’s
Shoes: Ego And Greed (ModCloth)
Necklace: ModCloth
Ring: BCBG
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

This is just an easy look made from a few of my wardrobe staples. While these black skinnies have seen better days, the denim has perfectly molded to my body from years of wear. This chambray shirt, as I’ve mentioned more than once, has quickly made its way into heavy rotation in a closet that holds a fair share of button downs. And this leopard cardigan – a perfect layer for a warm winter day that didn’t really require a coat as long as I stayed in the sun (which I’m always more than happy to do). If you spot me on the weekend, you’ll likely see me in something similar to this - casual, comfortable, but still put together. And remember when I mentioned that the boyfriend gave me a much needed every day black bag as a holiday gift? Well, here it is! It’s no surprise he turned to Marc; my addiction is well documented here on Style by Santina. I am thrilled with this new addition! I've worn it nearly every day since Christmas - I think that makes it a verifiable every day bag!

And, it’s time to announce the winner of my Orient watch giveaway! The winner is…Gaby from Paperplanes & Maryjanes! Congratulations, Gaby, and thanks to all who entered! 

5 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Nice hair cut!

sartorialsidelines said...

As this involves leopard and black skinnies I, of course, love it. And the bag is great - it would be a great addition to anyone's closet.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Arden said...

Loving your bag and cardi. xx

Maria said...

Perfect SF outfit. That cardi is amazing and the shoes...every time I see you rock them, I fall in love with them all over again.

xx,
Maria
kittiesandcouture.com

Sweetlaundry said...

Oh, so lucky the boyfriend bought you a Marc handbag! I'm so jealous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...