A Shirt Dress And A Satchel

| |





Dress: Audrey 3 + 1 (Mira Mira)
Belt: H&M
Tights: We Love Colors 
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot and ModCloth 
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)

When I spotted this dress on my latest trip to Mira Mira, I knew it had to be mine. It’s a shirt dress, yes, but you have to admit that it looks a lot like an oversized button down – my absolute favorite! Stripes, floppy pockets, not to mention incredibly comfortable and versatile? I am in love with this dress. But the absolute best part? It’s seemingly stain resistant. You see, I have an incredible talent for spilling, staining and often ruining garments on the very first wear. Anyone who knows me in real life will confirm this for you. On this particular day, I spilled on myself not once (first yogurt), not twice (then coffee), but three times (and finally orange juice) and yet by the look of my dress, no one would know that I’m that I’m apparently incapable of making it past ten in the morning without at least one spot on my clothes. Did I mention that I’m in love with this dress?

13 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

Love the dress...and the shoes. Oh, and the green bag.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Victoria said...

That satchel is mos def drooooool worthy. I picked up an orange knock off at H&M yesterday. Def not the same ; ( 

xo Vic
www.thriftjuice.com

Thestyley said...

I'm impressed that you've made a shirtdress look sleek--not easy to do! And the satchel rocks.

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

Awwww super cute dress. And I do love a piece of clothing that doesn't show my messiness!

Natalie Ast said...

I love the two-tone Cambridge Satchel! I have a purple 15" batchel that is my favourite bag! <3

Eli said...

Dress looks beautiful on you! One of my favorite brands that Mira carries, haven't been there since the braid party so I'm overdue to check it out!

Sweetlaundry said...

LOL. I would have never guessed that you were the spilling type :) This dress is fab but I'm most drawn to that satchel! I have to admit that I like this version better than the neon colourways, but that's because neon doesn't really suit me.

Santina said...

I have a neon orange one, as well! 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, friend!

Santina said...

Thanks! I bet you would look amazing in a shirt dress! Do you have any?

Santina said...

OMG, right? Hides messiness and a food baby? I might marry this dress! 

Santina said...

Aren't they amazing bags? I love both of mine!

Thanks for stopping by Natalie!

Santina said...

Thanks, Eli! I'm a fan of that brand, as well. A boutique in Portland carried it, so I actually have a few other pieces. 

Santina said...

Truth? You will often hear my boyfriend saying that I am "the sloppiest well-dressed person" he has ever met. I spill on myself constantly! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...