New Classics

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Levi’s (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Chanel (Jeremy’s)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Necklaces: ModCloth and Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Stella & Dot 

You know we have to talk about the shoes, right? Let’s just get it out of the way. I love Chanel. I love anything that Mr. Lagerfeld touches for that matter. The man can do no wrong in my eyes. Needless to say, I have wanted a pair of Chanel flats for a very long time. Imagine my delight when I found a pristine pair at Jeremy’s. A classic pair in my size with a significant discount? I screamed…just a little.

Now the bag… Unlike the shoes, a red bag was not something I was coveting but when I saw this one on sale, I couldn’t walk away without it. I actually love the shape of this bag and the quilting is very chic and classic, but the color threw me. You may have noticed that I don’t really wear red. And in a moment of complete weakness, I took that fact and used it to justify the purchase. “I don’t wear red. Yeah. That’s why I should buy a red bag.” While these two purchases were months apart, I love that my first time wearing each was at the same time. Are there any classic pieces you're dying to add to your wardrobe?

7 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Those shoes were a great find - I'm a little envious!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Oooh girl, those shoes! They're so classic and pretty that they're begging to be paired with some leather and studs! which isn't to say I don't love this outfit- I love your red bag and that shade of blue is very flattering on you!

ps- blog needs more Marley!

Amanda Weiss said...

Those shoes are PERFECTION! I love the nude color and dainty stitching details- and of course the red bag is gorg!

<3 Amanda




















FashionableeMe

Carlina Harris said...

Yes, those shoes are amazing! Jelly, just a little bit, major jelly that I can't fit into those shoes you listed on Poshmark! 

xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Maria said...

I need to steal that bag and those shoes! Ah, such great finds!

xo,
Maria
kittiesandcouture.com

Adiel said...

Girlfriend. That bag! Those shoes! I want your closet!

Sweetlaundry said...

Woweee! If I could only have one pair of shoes for the rest of my life, these would be the pair. You hit the jackpot with these beauties. I'm a big fan of the colour red so I 100% support this bag purchase (and all other bag purchases in the future).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...