My Weekend Uniform

| |








Sweater: ModCloth
Shirt: Ben Sherman (borrowed from the boyfriend)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Shellys of London (ModCloth)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

Those of you who have read Style by Santina for a while can probably guess when I wore this look – it’s very much my weekend uniform. (See more here, here, and here.) San Francisco's mild weather makes it all too easy to go without a jacket as long as I layer up, and a sweater, button down and jeans have become my winter layers of choice. This time around, I paired a bright blue cardigan with a classic plaid shirt stolen from my boyfriend’s closet. My well-loved boyfriend jeans are so comfortable, making it almost irresistible not to wear them. (Sometimes I’m just not in the mood for skinnies.) Feeling a bit boyish, I decided to wear these red velvet flats; the heart cutouts are so feminine and adorable, the perfect contrast to my boyish layers, not to mention perfect for a day of walking. Do you have a weekend uniform? 

7 comments:

Tanvi said...

LOVEEE the look! That shirt is totally worth stealing from him forever! ;)
♡ from © tanvii.com

Courtney Thomas said...

Such a cute and comfy outfit! I love the fit of the jeans and the plaid top is a great touch.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Tanvi! Sometimes I feel a bit bad about how often I turn to his closet...especially since mine is easily three times as big! :)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Adiel said...

I have to say, I'm a big fan of primary colors on you! Also, the lighting in these photos is wonderful!

Kate said...

Don't guys think it's hot when you wear their clothes? I wouldn't feel guilty!

Also, I love the girliness of the shoes combined with the boyish look. :)

Santina said...

For sure! Ben loves when I wear his clothes! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...