Mad For A Mod Dress

| |








Dress: H&M
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Rings: Surface To Air (Shotwell) and ModCloth
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Headband: J. Crew

Some dresses require a trip to the dressing room before I decide what I think. This was not one of those dresses. I spotted it on a recent trip to H&M and fell in love. The only thing that would have stopped it from being mine was if my size wasn’t available. Luckily for me, it was. There is nothing I don’t love about this dress. First off – it has pockets. My penchant for dresses with pockets has been well documented on Style by Santina; I just can’t resist them. I adore the colors, as evident in the fact that I already had a headband that perfectly matched the dress. And lastly, the shape couldn’t possibly be better for hiding a burrito induced food baby… For someone who hits up a taco truck for lunch at least three times a week, that sold me on it.

18 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I adore the fact that this dress has pockets! It's super cute...and love the colors.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

This dress is amazing! I also have a pocket fetish. Dresses are the best - I've always thought that when I get married, I want my wedding dress to have pockets.

Frannie Pantz said...

Oooooh!  This IS the perfect dress!  I love the colors and the pattern and POCKETS!!!  I'm a sucker for them as well.  Great look--my fave dress of yours evah!

Amanda Weiss said...

Santina this dress is soo amazing! I love all things pockets too and your headband is too sweet! Not to mention- the background works so well with the geometric shapes!

<3 Amanda

Luis said...

That dress is seriously breathtaking. SO MOD, and I'm loving it. 

xox,

Luis

www.ChicOverload.com

Santina said...

Me too. I'm a total sucker for dresses with pockets!

Santina said...

This dress would be amazing on you! 

Santina said...

Wow, favorite ever?? Thanks!

Santina said...

So, as soon as I put this dress on, I knew I wanted to shoot in front of this garage. Funny thing - a guy came out of his apartment to open the garage and there I am, posing for the camera. In my embarrassment I blurted out "your garage matches my dress"! He grumbled and gave me the stink eye! Ha!

Santina said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Luis! 

Maria said...

cute dress! loving it!

Terri said...

The dress is amazing.  I love how the pattern of it extends to the sleeves.

Adiel said...

Wow, that dress is amazeballs, Santina! Two thumbs up!

Kate Zimmerman said...

Awesome dress - looks super fab on you! And love the repetition of diamonds here. :) Totally agree with you about the pockets: seriously, *all* dresses should have them!

- Kate
http://katealamode.com

katealamode said...

Awesome dress - looks super fab on you! And love the repetition of diamonds here. :) Totally agree with you about the pockets: seriously, *all* dresses should have them!

- Kate
http://katealamode.com

Chelsea said...

LOVE this dress! Oh, and BTW you rock the short hair look like no other!

Thanks for the inspiration!

www.heelsandsunkissedcurls.com

xoxo, Chelsea

Grit and Glamour said...

Perfection! One of my faves on you. I adore that dress!

Gaby Dolceamore said...

it looks like your dress and that garage door was designed by the same swede. LOVE IT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...