Lone Wolf

| |











Coat: BB Dakota (ModCloth)
Sweater: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Socks: Falke (c/o)
Shoes: Boutique 9 (ModCloth)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

The holiday season brought a few four-day weekends along with it, so the boyfriend and I took advantage of the amazingly warm weather by exploring more of San Francisco. I had seen the bridge from various points around the city but making the trek out to the bridge just hadn’t happened. After going, I really don’t what the hell I was waiting for. It’s stunning. I plan to return more frequently, especially after seeing these foggy photos over on Sweet Laundry Loves.

After getting dressed, I looked in the mirror and silently applauded myself for putting together a practical outfit for a day spent walking all over this city. I intended to wear a dress but quickly realized that it would likely be windy on the bridge and I had no interest in flashing ten thousand tourists with one gust. I wore several layers, preparing myself for this city’s ever-changing weather. I avoided platforms, five-inch stilettos and flats that tear up my feet. Well done! Then my boyfriend walked over and asked me if I realized that we were going to walk on the bridge. When I replied “yes”, he asked if I was sure about my shoe choice. Confused, I looked down at my feet. What could be more appropriate than (wedge) hiking boots? Boys are funny.

14 comments:

Tanvi said...

Crushing over your COAT!!!! 
♡ from © tanvii.com

sartorialsidelines said...

Okay, that's my new favorite sweater. Ever. Howl at the moon.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Monogrammed Blog said...

This is the first time I've stumbled upon your blog and I have to say I am absolutely in love with your hair cut!

Monogrammed 

Kaylyn said...

I want to steal that sweater from you. Lucky for you, you don't live in Portland any more so I can't stalk you to steal it. Also, I love you. That's the thought I had when I read the last couple sentences.

Frannie Pantz said...

Aw!  I got engaged on that bridge a couple of months ago.  :-D  Love it!

Sweetlaundry said...

Whoa. These pictures are amazing. What a beautiful day! The bridge looks so different without the fog!
*sigh* You're so lucky to have it at your finger tips.
This is the perfect outfit for a visit to the bridge. How can you not love that sweater? And I applaud you for wearing those shoes, my feet were killing me and I was wearing flat boots. You are a superstar!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love wedges! I feel like they are more comfortable than most flats and heels. Boys don't know anything :) I like your sweater, too. My last post mentioned wolves, although in a very odd way. 

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Congrats!

Santina said...

"Howl at the moon"? One of the best comments ever! 

Santina said...

Thank you! 

Santina said...

Ha ha ha. Thank you so much, Kaylyn!

Santina said...

Awww what a great memory!

Santina said...

Boys are silly, aren't they? :)

Santina said...

Your photos were amazing! I was blown away by them!

I'm so happy you enjoyed your time in SF. Next time I might track you down and force you to drink a glass of wine with me! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...