Double Vested

| |




Faux Fur Vest: Jack by BB Dakota (ModCloth)
Vest: BCBG Max Azria (via Shop It To Me)
Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Skirt: Vince Camuto (Nordstrom)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift from Erin)
Sunglasses: Prada (gift from Erin)

On Erin:
Blazer: Forever 21
Shirt: American Apparel
Pants: Ay Not Dead (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace and Ring: ModCloth (gifts from yours truly)
Bag and Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

These photos were taken just before the holidays when Erin spent the day in San Francisco. I have to admit that deciding what to wear was a bit stressful that morning. Perhaps it was my boyfriend proclaiming the day before that he knew what he was going to wear (WTF?) or maybe it was that I hadn’t seen Erin in a while and wanted to look nice. Or maybe – just maybe – it’s because when it comes to dressing for outings with friends, especially those who appreciate fashion, I’m a crowd-pleaser. Remember this outfit? I decided to add teal because I knew I was having dinner with a friend who absolutely loves anything teal. So, in a way, I was getting dressed for my best friend. Does that sound crazy? Crazy or not, my attempt to please was successful – Erin complimented me on my outfit about one minute after walking in the door!

While we were busy opening presents (more on that soon), eating, drinking, and then eating and drinking more, I was sure to make time to snap a few photos. It was as much about outfit photos as it was capturing a very happy day. That said, I think Erin and I look adorable in these photos! How amazing is Erin’s outfit? She snagged those pants last time she was in town (when I scored the floral jeans) and I was so excited to see her wear them. I think she styled them perfectly!

(Don’t forget to enter my Orient watch giveaway! It closes tomorrow at 11:59 PM PST, so get your entries in!)

20 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

You look so cute together - sometimes I dress to please friends as well, I think it's natural.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jasmine @Web Haute Jas said...

you both look so cute! i love the double vest idea and i love her velvet pants! chic ladies...chic!

Jacqueline Le Brun said...

You both look Ah-mazing!  I die over the blue velvet pants that Erin is wearing--they are so incredibly flattering on her!  I saw them at miramira but didn't try them on...so glad she got them!  You both must have turned a lot of heads walking around SF together--ow owwww! xoxo
Jackie
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

I love this post, and I am going to again complement your outfit - it's gorgeous.  I can't wait to see you!!!!

Eli said...

So happy to see you with your best pal! You look so happy (and stylish) together!

Allergictovanilla said...

you ladies are looking superbly stylish! Love those blue velvet pants, you tell Miss Erin I am inspired to wear my blue velvet leggings tomorrow!!

xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Rheannia Harris said...

Love the outfits! I always enjoy wonderful Marc bags and the velvet pants are perfect!

House Of Jeffers said...

Yay! You girls look adorable! I think it's so amazing that you have a great friendship with fashion and blogging in common. I can't decide which I love more - Erin's pants or your shirt, Santina! Looks like you girls had a great visit. = )

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

kp said...

I *LOVE* those blue velvet pants from Mira Mira! You both look lovely :) 

Santina said...

Thanks for reassuring me that I'm not a total freak, Courtney!

Santina said...

Thank you, Jasmine! I didn't want to wear a jacket so I just kept piling on the layers! And, yes, Erin's pants are AMAZING!

Santina said...

Aren't they? She was hesitant to try them on, but Mira and I talked her into it. I bet they would look amazing on you, Jackie!

Santina said...

Thanks, Erin. You know how much I hate to disappoint!

I will be there next week!!! Eeeee!

Santina said...

Thanks, Eli! We are indeed very happy when we're together!

Santina said...

Ohhh, can't wait to see you in those leggings, Carlina!

Santina said...

You can never go wrong with Marc, right? ;)

Thanks for stopping by, Rheannia!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jen! It was such a fun day! 

Santina said...

Thanks! I think those pants fit Erin perfectly. I'm so happy she nabbed them at Mira Mira!

Adiel said...

I LOVE the double vests and the photo of you with Erin! You two are too cute and so stylish!

Sweetlaundry said...

Yay! Erin makes an appearance on the blog! You girls look fantastic. Best girl friends are so important. You can tell that you two are really close :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...