Collar On Collar

| |





Sweater: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Collar: BCBG Max Azria
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Ring: Marc by Marc Jacobs (NET-A-PORTER)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (a gift)

That cold spell I mentioned yesterday? It lasted just three days. Before I knew it, I was back to layering up to forgo a jacket. Have I mentioned how much I love this San Francisco winter? I think I have, but it’s worth repeating. I love it. Sunny days with temperatures in the sixties are glorious, especially in January.

This collar is my new favorite necklace, so I hope you like it. I’ve been wearing it constantly, and you’re sure to see it again soon. I am obsessed with it. I’ve admired a few collars but never pulled the trigger for some reason or another, but I really don’t understand the hesitation. I love anything with a collar. Now I can wear two at once. What could be more perfect?

11 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Yay, the wolf sweater makes another triumphant appearance!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Carlina Harris said...

I am loving how your pulling the double collar look! I have the same collar necklace (yup!) and also can't stop wearing it! I actually got this one, AND the rhinestone one- yes, I am a crazy shopoholic!! Lovin' the wolf sweater, it's pretty rad.

xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Kate said...

I love the collar and the wolf sweater. The wolf has an envious look in his eye--he wants that collar for himself!

katealamode said...

The collar looks great with the sweater! Um, if you wear that collar to work again and suddenly notice it's missing from your neck, it wasn't me! ;)

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I kind of want to see you go the Man Repeller route and throw, like, 5 more collars on there! I still love that sweater.

Kristania Petra said...

RAD RAD RAD sweater! And I thought your collar necklace was a part of the sweater. Very clever! :D And yes, bag twins!! Gosh, I love that satchel so much. It surprisingly can fit A LOT of things (even my dslr!) I'm a big fan of anything MBMJ :)

Santina said...

It does! Since it's perpetually fall in San Francisco, I hope to wear it all year. I love it!

Santina said...

As I mentioned on Twitter, this cracked me up. One of the best comments ever!

Santina said...

That's it! I need more collars!

Santina said...

Thank you! I couldn't believe my eyes when I spied this on sale at Zara a few months back. I can't stop wearing it!

Gaby Dolceamore said...

i approve of the double collar. seriously, how man collars can one girl wear? im excited to find out. two might not be enough. seriously, im not being a smart ass.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...