Chambray, Spots, And Studs

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Wren (Saks)
Belt and Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

I am convinced that it is impossible to be unhappy in a pink leopard print skirt. Go on; try it. I dare you. It kept a smile on my face all day, and it wasn't just me. This is the kind of skirt that prompts other people to say that it’s making them happy. (Don't you love that?) Needless to say, I'm completely smitten with this skirt. I first spotted it while holiday shopping but in a fleeting moment of self-restraint stopped myself from buying it. But when I saw it on sale after the holidays, I did not hesitate. 

I debated wearing just a black turtleneck, but it felt a bit severe. After trying a few different button downs, I decided on this chambray shirt, which has quickly become a go to. While I liked the casual element of the shirt, I wanted to keep the look from being too much so. This belt was perfect – not to mention it’s an old favorite that I almost had forgotten! 

11 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

That skirt and belt are two of my new faves on you - I had a pink leopard print skirt once and, yeah, it's impossible not to have a giant grin on one's face when wearing it.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweetlaundry said...

I love that the chambray shirt goes with everything. Even a totally rockin pink leopard print skirt. Don't ever put down that Marc Jacobs bag, it's the best bag ever!

Angie said...

You are such a boss in this outfit!  LOVE!

xo.

Angie

Kate said...

Wow, LOVE that skirt! And the belt. There really is something so happy about bright fuchsia!

katealamode.wordpress.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I like to think of this belt as having "fancy studs". ;)

Santina said...

EVERYTHING! Honestly, whenever I don't know what to pair with something, I try this chambray shirt. It hasn't failed me yet!

I'll let the boyfriend know how much you love the bag. ;)

Santina said...

That's me, Ang - boss!

Adiel said...

I think I say this about all of your outfits, but it's always true--this is perfection, from head-to-toe!

Hoyt said...

Cute and funky!

Eli said...

I like the denim shirt, the one I got at Madewell at the event we went to has definitely been making its rounds in my outfits. It's so easy to wear with everything.

BlondeMuse said...

I really this combination, and your hair is stunning! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...