Swooning For Sweater Dresses

| |






Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Button down: Alexa Chung for Madewell
Tights: Betsey Johnson (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

Is there anything more comfortable than a sweater dress? I was convinced that it couldn’t get any better than silky pajama pants and sweaters that feel like blankets until I pulled out this sweater dress. Made of ultra soft cashmere, it is nothing short of a dream to wear, not to mention I absolutely adore the color. For a little extra warmth, I layered the dress over a polka dot button down and thick tights. Keeping the look comfortable, I finished it off with flat oxfords. I definitely need more sweater dresses in my life…

7 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

I love the button down that you added to this - although on its own that's a damn sweet sweater dress!

xoxo ~ Courtneyhttp://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

So mod! Especially with your haircut, it's like you stepped out of the 60s. In a good way! I feel like sweater dresses are hard to wear (they show everything, including your latest meal) but you look svelte and very chic. 

Angie said...

I submit that there isn't another person on the planet that can pull off the peter pan collar as well as you do.  Also, IMHO, pink+black+white=perfection.

xo.

Angie

Natalie Garza said...

Yes,  I love sweater dresses!! And I absolutely adore this outfit on you. The pink pops right out of the pictures and combined with the polka dots--perfection! You've got some awesome style as usual, Santina :)

Santina said...

Girl, ain't that the truth? I think the only reason I haven't worn this dress more often is because it's really unforgiving! To be honest, I was super sick this day, and I think I just didn't give a shit about lumps and bumps!

Santina said...

Awww thanks, Ang! And no one rocks jetblackguidettehair like you! :) (I even made that all one word in an attempt to speak your language!)

Santina said...

Thanks, Natalie! That's so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...