Lazy But Still Flashy

| |

Sephora by OPI Read My Palm (green) // Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything // Sephora by OPI Flurry Up!

I think I’ve lost my appetite for complicated manicures. Rather than spending hours trying to create intricate designs, severely straight lines or perfect polka dots, I rely on glitter and metallic polish – the lazy girl’s approach to flashy nails. As I mentioned last time, one color suddenly feels boring, so I’m a big fan of wearing a different color on just one or two fingers. I decided to paint one nail on each hand with this matte metallic polish, but then the green felt a bit boring. Enter the glitter top coat to save the day once again. I don’t think of myself as the glittery type – I prefer spikes to sequins - but when it comes to manicures there is nothing that glitter can’t fix.

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

It still looks like a fancy and complicated manicure to me -- I also adore that green color.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweet Laundry said...

I like the idea of the glitter top coat. It's a good way to utulize those pastel colours that I thought were only good in the summer time. Also, where the heck is this ring from? I love it so much I want to marry it!

Nnenna said...

LOVE! I'm totally going to copy this one if you don't mind! :)

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Sparkles make everything better! Love your color combo, too!

Kristen said...

Love your mani!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...