Holiday Glitter Gradient Manicure

| |


Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything // OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Confession: I had every intention of hunkering down and trying my luck at a fancy holiday manicure (most likely one of these).  I even went to the beauty supply store to pick up nail art brushes and holiday colors. Luckily for me, I also picked up this green glitter polish from the OPI Muppets collection because after attempting just one Minty Fresh nail, I realized I simply did not have the time for the other nine fingers. Still wanting holiday inspired nails, I pulled out this matte metallic color and used the green glitter polish to create a glitter gradient. That said, I am still determined to have candy swirls on my nails, so stay tuned! Have you seen any fun holiday manicures? Please share them!

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Seriously my favorite so far - I just adore green, and sparkle. This is so pretty!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Allergictovanilla said...

So good!! Love, love, love! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi last night- the place was crazy. Next event for sure, I'll get me some Santina time :)

xo Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Santina said...

I love green, as well. And since the NBA season is finally about to start, it will now be my "Celtics" manicure! :)

Santina said...

What? I don't think I saw you! I was blinded by sequins - sorry! Next time for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...