Floral Denim

| |





Sweater: J. Crew
Shirt: Trouve (Nordstrom)
Jeans: Insight (Mira Mira)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

One might think that after the braiding party I would be able to resist the seemingly endless racks of utterly cool clothes at Mira Mira. Well, that person is one hundred percent wrong. I swung by on Small Business Saturday with the intention of showing Erin, who was visiting for the weekend, one of my favorite boutiques in town. With the holidays quickly approaching, we’ve both declared a shopping moratorium (rather reluctantly on my part), but we both caved and ended up walking away with shopping bags in hand. I had looked at these jeans more than once before, and all it took was a little encouragement from my best friend to get me to try them on and subsequently buy them. I’ve been into printed pants lately (as seen here and here) and the sweet floral print on these jeans was too cute to pass up. Did I mention they were on sale? Score!

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm in love with that necklace. Love.

xoxo ~ Courtney

http://sartorialsidelines.com

Margot said...

I LOVE floral denim, but have never found a pair I like on. I may have to check out mira mira because those look amazing!

xo
Margot

A Stylized Hysteria said...

That lock is frigging hilarious! And I love your jeans. They look way better on you than other people I've seen!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! It's definitely a favorite!

Santina said...

Thanks, Margot! I d

Santina said...

Aww thanks!

Sweet Laundry said...

Like I said, these pants are very 90's and I love it. Last night at dinner I was saying I missed my 90's life because I had alot of cool things happen during those years. Not to mention that I was alot younger :) These pants are fabulous and this necklace is bad ass!

StarletStarlet said...

Aww the printed jeans are seriously super cute! And you looked amazing in 'em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...