Cropped And Spiked

| |






Coat: BB Dakota (ModCloth)
Sweater: Audrey 3+1 (Mira Mira, San Francisco)
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Boutique 9 (ModCloth)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot and c/o LYLIF
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

This outfit is a combination of a few new pieces, all of which I can’t stop wearing! I picked up this sweater a few weeks ago during a hair braiding party at Mira Mira. Yes, that’s right – a hair braiding party. What on earth was a girl with about two inches of hair doing at a hair braiding party? Sipping on a cocktail, catching up with some of my favorite local ladies, and shopping, of course! The print of this sweater first caught my eye, but it was the interesting cut that really sold me on it. I am obsessed with it!

This was also my first time wearing my spiked bracelet from LYLIF. When LYLIF offered up an accessory of my choice to style, I immediately chose the Gladiator Bracelet. My love for slightly violent jewelry is well documented here on Style by Santina, and I thought it would be perfect stacked with a bunch of other bracelets. I’ve since done exactly that, and it is just as fabulous as I expected!

7 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that bracelet - those are little spikes right? And the jacket is pretty great too, the tie and neckline are really pretty.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love all the pieces of this outfit! And when you said a hair-braiding party, I immediately imagined you in crazy long extensions with an army of girls braiding it for you. I know, I'm a weirdo.

Gaby Dolceamore said...

there definitely is a motif of violent jewelry. it's your thanng. i am in love with that coat.

Kirstin said...

So much goodness in this outfit! Your sweater and wedges are gorgeous!

Stephanie Peters said...

I love your coat and shoes!

Sweet Laundry said...

Love the print on this sweater and of course the shoes are dynamite! The wrist accessories are my fave since I'm more partial to wearing bracelets over a necklace. I really can't get enough of the one on your right wrist (LYLIF?).

Grit and Glamour said...

So love that top! And I nearly picked out the same Stella & Dot bracelet. Actually, I'm sure I will because I'm contemplating jumping right into that little world, and soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...