Colorblock And Spots

| |





Sweater: Vince (Nordstrom Rack)
Shirt: Alexa Chung for Madewell 
Jeans: Levis (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: BC Shoes (ModCloth)
Necklace and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I can’t even describe how excited I was to see a rack of Vince sweaters on a recent trip to Nordstrom Rack. Vince always feels clean and modern, and better yet every single thing is unbelievably soft. Seriously, how do they do it? As soon as I felt this sweater, I knew it had to be mine. I wore it the very next day…and then for a few more days. The wide neck begged for a button down, and I wanted to add a print to the colorblock. This polka dot silk button down was perfect, even if I had just worn it a few days before. Sometimes I get a little obsessed with clothes and want to wear them for days. Clearly this shirt and sweater fall into that category. Expect to see more of both…lots more!

2 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

Great sweater - I really want to get some more sweaters in my life for the cold weather, I have so few and I wear them to death in the fall and winter.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jackielebrun said...

Love this look on you! Cozy and chic! So glad I got to see you this week! xoxox
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...