Chambray And Plaid

| |





Shirt: Trouve (Nordstrom)
Skirt: Rock Steady (ModCloth)
Belt: H&M
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (ModCloth)
Necklace: ModCloth
Watch and Bracelet: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Mercules (ModCloth)

Every time I wear something that feels like a blanket, I become that much more enamored with fall. Last time it was this sweater, and now this skirt, which not only feels like a blanket but also looks a bit like one…in a good way. I think I need more flannel in my life…

I was actually worried about this skirt coming across a little too country for my liking. It’s no surprise that my attempt to make it my own started with a button down. From there, it came together quickly with a combination of classic and quirky pieces – navy tights and a refined bag with chunky beet colored shoes and a bird’s skull necklace. I think next time I’ll wear it with flat brown boots and knee socks. How would you style this skirt?

6 comments:

Shanna-Marie said...

Love the look and the shirt. I need to get one! 

sartorialsidelines said...

That's a a great skirt - Rock Steady has some really awesome pieces!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Natalie Garza said...

You're like a J.Crew schoolgirl! Love it, especially with those amazing shoes. I've been seeing plaid everywhere lately and really need to get some in my life ASAP. If I had this skirt, I'd maybe style it with a navy blue blazer, a white/cream button down and some awesomely gaudy gold jewelry.  And burgandy shoes just like yours!

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

That skirt really is gorgeous. There is never enough flannel, lady! I'm loving the diversity of ur outfits.

SACRAMENTO Amate said...

You skirt is a dream, and I WANT your shoessssssssssssss
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SACRAMENTO Amate said...

I am not only following, but adding you to my blogroll inmedaitely, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
So glad to have found you
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...