California Winter

| |





Sweater: Madewell
Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Shellys London (ModCloth)
Necklace: Adia Kibur (Gilt)
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom) and BCBG Max Azria
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: Tressje (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised by how much I’m enjoying my first winter in San Francisco. After spending last winter soaking up the sun in Mexico, I thought I’d be bitter when I found myself in cold weather. Of course, one’s perception of what is cold is completely relative, isn’t it? I went to school in Vermont - I froze my ass off for four years! I know that San Francisco winter is mild but in comparison to last year? It’s cold. But it’s also sunny and crisp, and I am absolutely enamored with the fact that in the middle of the day, I can get away with warm layers like these and no jacket. California winter, I love you.

12 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I hope you had a great Christmas!! Did the gatos get you anything good? 

sartorialsidelines said...

Those might be the cutest shoes I've ever seen. For reals.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

House Of Jeffers said...

I adore your shoes! I like that they have a little height to them with a small heel. Adorbs! Hope Santa treated you well!

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Sweet Laundry said...

I'd take a California winter over a Canadian winter any day! You would never be able to wear shoes as adorable as these in the snow :)

Santina said...

Hee hee, no gifts from the gatos - only gifts to them this year! Marley got a new bed, which he is OBSESSED with. Seriously, he is obsessed. :)

Santina said...

Awww thanks!

Santina said...

You know, I wasn't sure about the heel but it's really grown on me. So many of my flats are...well, flat. A little height is always nice!

Santina said...

Yeah, these are definitely not snow shoes. But just think: you can break out some non-snow shoes of your own in a week! :)

544948446 said...

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. ugg kensingtonvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

544948446 said...

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. sparkly uggsvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

544948446 said...

In cold winter, most people are considered warm, and easy action. ugg sparklesvery famous professional keep warming around the world.

544948446 said...

Cold winter boots is the best choice sparkle ugg boots very famous professional keep warming around the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...