Another Day, Another Sweater Dress

| |








Dress: United Colors Of Benetton
Tights: Betsey Johnson (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Bracelets: Anthropologie
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

After wearing this dress and subsequently professing my love for sweater dresses, I knew it wouldn’t be long until I pulled out another one. This one is definitely a favorite of mine - I bought it on my very first trip to San Francisco! I couldn’t help but smile as I pulled on this dress, recalling how I declared that I would one day live here about four hours after arriving. Emotional attachment aside, I adore the amazingly oversized cowl neck and bold print of the chunky knit. To keep the focus on the dress, I kept accessories to a minimum with mixed metallic bracelets, a black watch and patent bag.

15 comments:

T. said...

I'm a great fan of sweater dresses myself. So comfy! Love the colors of the dress!

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm officially smitten with that sweater dress - I love the colors!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amanda W. said...

This dress is amazing- the colors, super fab cowl and loove the watch. <3

Adiel said...

This sweater dress is amazing, but your hair/makeup is stealing the show--it looks absolutely flawless in these snaps!

Tanvi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweater dress!
♡ from © tanvii.com

Jackielebrun said...

I LOVE this dress on you and your photos are great--super cool how the paint on the wall complements the graphics in your dress!
xo
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Emily {tomorrow never knows} said...

VERY cute my dear. It looks very comfy and I love that it's loose fitting. Extra burritos welcomed.

Santina said...

Thanks, T! I'm convinced there is nothing more comfortable than a sweater dress!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! 

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda! It's actually the first time that watch made it onto the blog. Not sure what took so long?!

Santina said...

Awww, thanks, Adiel! That's probably because you're used to seeing me when I'm all sweaty-faced! Ha! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Jackie!

Santina said...

Yes, my friend, this is one of the BEST dresses in terms of eating. I talked about that very fact all day while I stuffed my face. And how did you guess that I had a burrito? (And a tamale on the side!)

House Of Jeffers said...

I'm in love with your dress! That color combo is one of my favorites, and I like how yes, it's a sweater, but it keeps your shape. Great find!

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Adiel said...

Not any more sweat-faced than me! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...