Pajama Pants Chic

| |





Sweater: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: TBA (Mira Mira, San Francisco)
Shoes: Seychelles (ModCloth)
Rings: Surface To Air (Shotwell, San Francisco) and ModCloth
Bracelets: Anthropologie, BCBG Max Azria, Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Treesje (Nordstrom)

After a relaxing weekend that somehow always feels much too short, I often find myself reaching for the more comfortable items in my closet come Monday morning. Sometimes I just want to feel like I’m wearing pajamas…all day. And, honestly, I sort of want to wear this outfit every Monday. It has to be the most comfortable outfit I have ever worn. The pants are a dream – silky and just barely skimming my body. This sweater is super soft, and the oversized collar and kangaroo pocket make it extra cozy. Don’t you love an outfit that feels as just good as it looks?

18 comments:

Gaby Dolceamore said...

this gives me an idea of how to wear my own pajama-like pants. i like your idea of monday attire!

Kristy said...

Wow the shoes. THE SHOES ARE THE BOMB! But I love everything else about this outfit as well. You kept the rest of the outfit simple to make the shoes POP! :D
 

sartorialsidelines said...

This looks like such a comfy outfit...and those shoes are totally amazing - wow!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

ClosetConfections said...

Don't you just love it when outfits are comfy, yet chic!  Love those blue shoes, btw.

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Personal Style Blog

Natalie Comstock said...

So cozy, comfy, AND cute! Love the pop of blue shoes!

Kate said...

The whole outfit is great. Chic pajama pants is definitely something I need more of in my life.

Santina said...

Ohhh can't wait to see these pajama pants!

Santina said...

Thanks, Kristy! The shoes definitely brought a pop of color to this very silvery look!

Santina said...

It was seriously a dream to wear. I wanted to sleep in this outfit!

Santina said...

Thanks, Kendra!

Santina said...

Thanks, Natalie!

Santina said...

Yes, you do! I highly recommend them to a friend. :)

Margot said...

LOVE your "pajama pants" and those shoes!!! I think the pajama pant look is amazing, comfy and cute :)

lauren said...

I am totally loving that sweater!

Sweet Laundry said...

Same, I'm totally in love with that sweater. I can't think of anything more perfect for a Monday than this outfit, especially a cozy sweater like that :)

Santina said...

Thanks, Margot! Sometimes I think I want to dress like Gwyneth Paltrow in Great Expectations every day. All those comfy by oh so chic silk pants...sigh.

Santina said...

Thanks, Lauren! It's one of my faves!

Santina said...

Right? Maybe this should be my Monday uniform?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...