Oversized Sweater, Oversized Spots

| |








Sweater: Nümph (ModCloth)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Boutique 9 (Nordstrom)
Necklaces: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co. (ModCloth)

Have you noticed that I can’t stop cuffing my jeans? At first, it was just my boyfriend jeans, which I only wear cuffed, but then I bought these ankle boots and the ones in this post, and I find myself cuffing everything. After noticing this over the weekend while editing a week’s worth of outfit photos (yes, I'm that behind), I set out to find a pair of cropped skinnies with very low expectations. For the most part, I despise shopping for jeans, and I rarely find what I'm looking for in one trip. Much to my surprise, I not only scored a cute pair of J brand skinnies but they were even further reduced at Nordstrom Rack – score!

20 comments:

The White List said...

Great blog you've got here! I like that sweater and I really want the satchel!

Anikasmom said...

That sweater is REALLY great! I love oversized sweaters. One of my fave Fall/Winter trends :)

Courtney Thomas said...

I love the cuffed jeans and the layered necklaces but I am also just smitten with that awesome sweater!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kate said...

I lovvve the polka dot sweater! It's too cute! And I am loving the 2nd photo of you - gorgeous! 

Sugarhoneybaby said...

Great look:)

Gaby said...

i too am now cuffing everything! love this oversized sweater. you look so comfortable and chic. i think i need one now.

Santina said...

Aww thank you! Isn't that satchel rad? I actually bought another in navy and green...don't judge me!

Santina said...

Definitely one of my favorites, too!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

Thanks, Kate! I think that photo is my favorite from this day, too!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Your ankles must be much colder than mine! Or have you been cuffing and showing off cute socks? I've actually been buying socks left and right to do just that! I forgot how fun socks are!

Angie Paglino said...

DUDE!  I need that sweater.

love your guts.

Angie

Victoria Franks said...

This is one of my fav looks from you! The shot of you sitting down is gorgeous - so modely - if that's a word. LOL 

happy thanksgiver! xo Vicwww.thriftjuice.com

Sweet Laundry said...

Yes, I have noticed that you have started cuffing your jeans more often and I think it looks so cute that I'm going to start cuffing too :) I also need to find a long sweater with a fun print thanks to you!

MochaSoyWhippy said...

completely in love with your Cambridge satchel. I just got a smaller one in bright pink, they're awesome xxx

Santina said...

Thanks! I actually just bought another, as well. It's navy and green, and I loooooove it!

Santina said...

Awww, thanks, Victoria. I'm blushing...

Kristy said...

AWESOME. SWEATER. NUFF. SAID.

And may I steal your boots? Please. Thanks. :D

Sara said...

Omg I almost bought that sweater! Now you're making me want to get it for real! I love it on you.

www.stylecomb.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...