Neon And Tweed

| |








Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Vest: Jack by BB Dakota (ModCloth)
Bag: The Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger (DSW)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Stella And Dot
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I bought these pants about ten minutes after seeing them in the catalog. I gave myself until the last page of women’s clothing and then decided that they had to be mine. In the catalog they were styled with orange loafers, immediately reminding me of this bag, and I knew I’d copy that color combination when they finally arrived. With such a bold tweed and bag, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit neutral with a light chambray shirt, nude heels, and a faux fur vest. I am obsessed with these pants and can’t wait to wear them again. I’m thinking they’ll look adorable with booties and a chunky knit layered over a sheer shirt…

15 comments:

Gaby said...

omg i am so in love with this entire outfit. you are so freakin chic and fashionable i cant even stand it!!

sartorialsidelines said...

Those pants are seriously awesome - and I loved the way you styled them!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

GREAT pants!  I can see why you wasted no time getting them!  They look amazing with the orange bag!

Eli said...

Still loved your outfit from that day :) Sorry I pet your fur so many times (gosh that sounds so wrong, but you know what I mean)

Santina said...

Thanks, Gaby! I'm blushing...

Santina said...

Hee hee, I kinda thought you'd like these, Courtney! Something told me you were a tweed girl, too!

Santina said...

I even wore them the day after they arrived! I love them!

Santina said...

Ha ha. One of the funniest comments EVER!

foodfashionandflow said...

I would have never thought to put neon and tweed together, but this looks fabulous!

Victoria Franks said...

Wow girl! Luuurves what is going on here with this look! The J crew catalog is one of my go to resources for style inspiration! Lyons just knows! The neon pop is unsuspected but totally works....Santina you got skills! 

xo Vic
www.thriftjuice.com

Eboni Ife' said...

oh yes, those pants are GREAT! I kinda love them...and the bag...and the faux fur...

Adiel said...

One of your best, m'dear!

kim m. said...

 love love love this outfit on you!! such cool details right down to the necklace and bracelet...

Sweet Laundry said...

These pants are all kinds of amazing and I think you really nailed it with the styling but also think that they would look great with a chunky knit sweater and booties. Can't wait to see more of these pants in the future!

Hello Cupcake said...

Loved every bit of this look!  Impeccable styling my dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...