One's Not Enough

| |

Essie Mesmerized // Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular

I acknowledge that my nails posts have been less frequent these days. I fully intended it to be a weekly feature, but after a few failed manicure attempts I lost motivation. After the last failure, my boyfriend asked if one color wasn’t good enough anymore. It made me laugh but it also made me realize that I didn’t need to spend hours doing my nails. Maybe one color was enough? So, I painted my nails this very blue color and rocked it until it started to chip. I love the color, so I decided to use it again, this time for a post. Still bitter about all those wasted hours spent on manicures that were removed within fifteen minutes of application, I decided to keep it simple and add a multicolor glitter to just one finger on each hand. It turns out one isn’t enough anymore.

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I was wondering when another nail post was going to materialize! I actually think this might be one of my favorites, I love that cobalt blue and the touch of sparkle is such a great touch.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Nnenna said...

Love that color! I got it during a Mani-pedi one time and have been in love ever since :) I must buy it soon!

Allergictovanilla said...

yes, this rocks girl! I love this so much, I actually have the same thing right now- I instagrammed it last night :)

xx Carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Jo Fletcher said...

I love love love your nails! The glitter one is so pretty!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

mousevox vintage said...

i envy you gals who can pull off an awesome manicure. i must be rough on my hands, as i can never make them last. that blue is intense - you pull it off well!

Santina said...

Great minds think alike! 

Thanks for stopping by, Carlina!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jo!

Santina said...

I'm pretty tough on my hands, as well, but I add a clear coat every three days or so. That really helps prevent chips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...