Guns And Lace

| |





Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: ModCloth
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom) and BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Treesje (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Confession: these are not the shoes I was wearing when I left my apartment. Between getting dressed and taking outfit photos, I did a bit of shoe shopping and couldn’t resist wearing these booties right out of the store. I’ve pretty much been wearing them ever since… But, the shoes aren’t the only things I’m smitten with; I can’t get enough of this skirt. The juxtaposition of the gun print and the delicate color and shape immediately won my over – it reminds me of a badass ballerina. And, really, who doesn’t like to feel like a badass ballerina every now and again?

19 comments:

Gaby said...

not going to lie- i hate guns but i love this gun print. kind of like my obsession with cat prints. your shoe collection never ceases to amaze me. could you please share how you store all of these shoes?

sartorialsidelines said...

That's such an adorable skirt - I love the not too cutesy but fun print! Bad ass ballerina indeed.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

You totally look like a bad ass ballerina!  I love this skirt!  Too cute!

OnTheRacks said...

Badass ballerina!!! Love it. Such a great skirt, and I am digging the arm candy you got going on.

xoxo L

Margot said...

Love the print of the print of the skirt!! Also I love that you bought new shoes and changed for your post!

xo
Margot

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the lace detail on the sleeve is so wonderful and i love the skirt.

Ria Michelle said...

Loving the skirt oh so much. It's perfect. 

Sweet Laundry said...

What an unexpected print on a skirt. Who knew that guns could look...cute? I'm curious to know what shoes you were wearing before these booties because I can't imagine this outfit without any other pair!

mousevox vintage said...

a badass ballerina, indeed! that print is pretty killer (pun intended). paired with a lacy top is such a perfect contrast.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Hahaha, "badass ballerina" is a look I will now aspire to because I love the idea!

Santina said...

That's not a bad idea! Maybe I should start a new feature with glimpses into my closet...hmmm, stay tuned!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

Hee hee. Thank you!

Santina said...

Thank you, Laura!!

Santina said...

I couldn't help myself; they were too perfect for this outfit!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Isn't it adorable? Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Ria!

Santina said...

Ha!! "Killer", indeed!

Santina said...

You should definitely give badass ballerina a try - it's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...