Denim On Denim

| |





Cardigan: Joie (Nordstrom)
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Missoni for Target
Necklace: Kate Spade (Jeremy’s)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Foley + Corinna (The Outnet)

What is there to say about this one? It’s my weekend go to, and I’ve featured variations of it many times before (like here and here). A basic outfit of wardrobe staples – my boyfriend jeans and chambray button down – is perfect for showing off bold accessories like chevron shoes and a statement necklace. I’ve actually worn this necklace a few times but this is its first appearance on the blog. I am completely smitten with the bright pink crystals. Aren’t they fun?

16 comments:

Tanvi said...

Love it! Simply & chic
♡ from © tanvii.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You can probably guess but I LOVE your bright pink necklace! Kate spade makes some beautiful, fun jewelry!

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that statement necklace under the shirt collar, such a cute way to wear it.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Asktheduplex said...

I'm so in love with your style! So glad I found your blog.

Ask the Duplex
 

Phuong said...

purple looks good on you
Travel in Style

Sweet Laundry said...

I just posted an outfit similar to this and I have to say when I put it together I felt very "Santina"...with cuffed jeans and all :)

Ashley said...

why yes, they are. i like your new "about me" blurb! as cute as your outfit is, i find myself pretty distracted by trying to figure out if the Full House house is behind you...IS IT???

Santina said...

Thanks, Tanvi!

Santina said...

I had a feeling you might like this one... ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Santina said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

I checked out your look and loved it, of course! 

Santina said...

Ha ha! Sorry to disappoint, Ashley, but it is not the Full House house though I do live close to it. These were snapped near my hair salon on Lower Haight. 

Elisabeth Carr said...

The pink necklace is such a winner. I love the way you paired it with jewel tones. 

Kristy said...

The colors in this outfit are gorgeous and they compliment each other SO WELL. I love the collar necklace with the chambray shirt and I love how the flats tie the outfit together. SUPER LOVE THIS LOOK, S! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...